We advertise both teaching and non teaching posts on our website:
We have the following vacancy. Full details regarding the position is set out in the Appointment Pack. If you would like to apply for a position please complete the Application and Child Protection forms below and submit to Mrs Bermingham. Details regarding our exam results and Ofsted Inspection are provided in the links below.
Teacher in Charge of Key Stage 4 & 5 Biology (TLR 2B)
- We are seeking to appoint Exam Invigilators for the forthcoming exams and beyond. For full details please contact Mrs Fantham, Exams Officer (tel: 01895 233909)
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FORMS FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
- Teaching Application Form (pdf) / (wrd)
- Non Teaching (TAS) Application Form (pdf) / (wrd)
- Child Protection Form
Please return completed forms to: Mrs Z Bermingham via email: email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs Bermingham, Headteacher's PA. Alternatively you can send via the post to the following address:Mrs Z Bermingham, Headteacher's PA, Bishopshalt School, Royal Lane, Uxbridge, UB8 3RF
Useful Information - links to:
Currently we have no vacancies on the Governing Body but if you would like to be considered as a Parent Governor in the future, we would like to strengthen our skills set in
- Building Project Oversight or Development
- "Looked after" or SEN children
If you could spare a small amount of time to contribute towards our school please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.