COVID & Remote Learning
General information for students and parents
The school closed on January 5th 2021 and will remain so for the foreseeable future, with the exceptions of those students who are identified as vulnerable and the children of Key Workers who have requested provision is made.
If you have any concerns please contact the appropriate year group Assistant Head whose details can be found on the contact details document below.
- Contact details
- Public Health England - Parents Letter 4th December 2020
- Risk Assessment - December 2020
- Parent Letter 28th October 2020 - Information Regarding Mask Wearing
- Public Health England - Parents Letter 23rd September 2020
An exciting new site has been created to help students and parents/guardians with how to use Google Classroom. Everything from log in to creating your own documents to joining a virtual lesson. We hope you find it useful. - Please follow this link for further information. - Friday 12th June 2020
- Parents Letter Year 12 Assessments - Monday 15th June 2020
- Safeguarding during school closure - Tuesday 31st March 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Psychology Service Letter - Friday 27th March
- A Parents' Guide to Coping with School closure - Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Year 12 - Letter 24th March 2020