Covid-19 Weekly Learning & Information
General information for students and parents
As you are aware the school closed on Friday 20th March and will remain so for the foreseeable future, with the exceptions of those students who are identified as vulnerable and the children of Key Workers who have requested provision is made.
Students who are not attending school are required to continue to complete their school work remotely as follows:
If your child is in Year 7, Year 8 or Year 9, please refer to the 'Weekly Activities Sheets' tab for the relevant year group for details of their home learning each week.
If your child is in Year 10 & 12, their teachers are continuing to set work on a daily basis and they are expected to follow their usual school timetable.
Over the course of this half term our Year 11 students will be undertaking Sixth Form transition work to ready them for when they commence their studies in the next academic year.
You will find key information and any contact that we have sent home in the links below.
If you have any concerns you can contact the relevant Year group Assistant Head whose details can be found on our contact details page below.
- Contact details
An exciting new site has been created to help students and parents/guardians with how to use Google Classroom. Everything from log in to creating your own documents to joining a virtual lesson. We hope you find it useful. - Please follow this link for further information. - Friday 12th June 2020
- Parents Letter Year 12 Assessments - Monday 15th June 2020
- Parents Letter - Friday 5th June 2020
- Parents Letter - Regarding Changes to the school day September 2020
- P arents Letter - May Half Term 2020 Parents Letter - May Half Term 2020
- Parents Letter - Wednesday 13th May 2020
- Year 11 & 13 Letter - 3rd April 2020
- Year 11 & 13 OFQUAL Letter - Friday 3rd April 2020
- Bishopshalt School Home Easter Challenge Project - Friday 3rd April
- Safeguarding during school closure - Tuesday 31st March 2020
- London Borough of Hillingdon - Psychology Service Letter - Friday 27th March
- Bishopshalt School Daily Challenge - Friday 27th March
- A Parents' Guide to Coping with School closure - Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Parents Letter from the Headteacher Regarding School Work 7/8/910- Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Self Isolating & Wellbeing - Wednesday 25th March
- Year 12 - Letter 24th March 2020
- Study Tips
- Revision websites
- Access to past papers
- The Year Ahead 2019-20 document
- Subject Content and Assessment plans (showing what would be taught and when)
- Year 11 GCSE Exams information letter - Monday 23rd March 2020
- Year 13 A Level Exams information Letter - Monday 23rd March 2020