Extra-curricular Clubs & Music Lessons
We offer extra-curricular music lessons and clubs for all ages and abilities.
For information on our extracurricular clubs, follow this link to the extracurricular clubs timetable running from Summer 2021.
Instrument lessons are arranged directly with the school and are provided by our peripatetic tutors. For more details on the instrument lessons we offer please see the information on the right.
Instrument Lessons Available
- A full list of lessons available can be found here.
- There is a subsidy for students receiving FSMs (free school meals), please contact Mrs Brown for details: email@example.com
- We offer 30 lessons per year and spread them across the three terms trying to offer 10 lessons per term. There are two options available, both are individual lessons.
- 20 minutes per week - £90
- 30 minutes per week - £150
Payment Deadline dates - 2020/2021
- Wednesday 7 July 2021 (to secure Autumn 2021 term lessons)
Instrumental Lessons Policy
Full details of the School's Instrumental Lessons Policy can be found here.
Copies of all the timetables for the Summer 2021 term (April – July 2021) can be found on Google Classroom - Instrument Lessons.
- Please note, we do not supply instruments for lessons.
If this is your first lesson at Bishopshalt School and you do not possess the instrument you wish to learn you may be able to borrow an instrument for your first lesson (please advise in advance). Following this you will need to purchase/hire an instrument. Please speak with your peripatetic tutor to discuss the best instrument for you and the best places to purchase the instrument.
Payment for Lessons via PARENTPAY
All payments for music tuition must be made via ParentPay. Lessons cannot be commenced without payment being made.
If you have had a lesson previously you should have the appropriate link for payment in ParentPay. If you cannot see the payment link or are new to lessons please contact Mrs Brown who will be able to give you access to payment for these lessons. The payment system has been set up with a default of £90 however this can be changed to reflect the amount you need to pay.
Termination of lessons
If you have been receiving lessons and wish to terminate your tuition (at the end of the current term) please email Mrs Brown as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible please can you state your reason for cancelling so we can take any feedback into account.