Book Issue System
All resources are catalogued and issued using the ALICE automated library system. All students are issued with a Borrower Card with their own Borrower Number.
- Students MUST have a library card in order to borrow books. Students should not lend their library card to anyone else. If students lose their card, a charge of 50p must be paid for a new card.
- Students may borrow a total of 2 fiction books and 2 non- fiction books.
- Books are issued for a period of three weeks.
- There is a fine of 2p per book per day on all overdue books.
- When books are returned, they must be given to the LRC Manager or student assistants so that they can be cleared from the computer records. Returned books MUST NOT be put back on the shelves or the returns trolley.
It is the policy of the school that all lost or damaged books must be paid for.