The following set of expectations and rules are designed to allow all students to use the LRC successfully and enjoyably.
- Students should enter the LRC in silence.
- Bags must be placed tidily under desks and tables.
- Students should work in silence.
- When selecting books, students should do so in a manner that does not disturb other users in the LRC.
- Students should ask the LRC Manager for help if required.
- Books should always be returned tidily to their correct places on the shelves.
- MP3 players, iPods and mobile phones are not allowed.
- Eating, drinking (including bottled water) and chewing gum are not allowed.
- The same rules that apply to the use of computers throughout the school, also apply to the use of the LRC computers. They should only be used for school work.
- When students have finished working in the LRC, they should pack up and leave quietly and push their chairs under the tables.
- Students should act with courtesy and consideration to others at all times and keep the LRC clean and tidy so that it is a welcoming place of which everyone can all beproud.