GCSE Mathematics - A Little Bit of Maths Each Day!
'A little bit of Maths Every Day' has a different question for each day of the month. Students (as well as parents) can try to tackle these at their own pace. We would like parents to support their child's learning and revision by encouraging them to answer one question per day. At the end of the month, we will send out a solutions worksheet so that answers can be checked. The revision document will be in PDF format, so it can be printed off and stuck up on the fridge or a bedroom door etc making it easily accessible for students to complete.
There are a range of mixed ability students in Year 11 so there may be some questions students find challenging and others that may be easier to do. Doing 'A little bit of Maths Every Day' will help to aid revision and reinforce learning and ultimately better prepare students for their GCSE Maths exams next year.
Below you will find the Monthly Maths Sheets 2018-2018
- Monthy Maths Sheet - October
- October 2018 - Solutions
- Monthly Maths Sheet - November
- November 2018 - Solutions
- Monthly Maths Sheet - December
- December 2018 - Solutions
- Monthly Maths Sheet - January
- January 2019 - Solutions
- Monthly Maths Sheet - February
- February 2019 - Solutions
- Monthly Maths Sheet - March