Year 9 Options 2022
The GCSE Options process has now commenced; parents and pupils have had the chance to take part in some initial events:
- Year 9 will have had an Options Talk delivered during their assemblies and tutor time.
- Year 9 parents had the chance to chat to teachers about their child’s progress during the Parents’ Options Meeting held on 3 February.
Key Dates and Information
- All Year 9 students will have received a pack containing the Options Booklet and have been emailed a Google Link. You will use this to complete your options choices and submit them electronically by
Sunday 20th February 2022.
- Options Interviews with a senior member of staff to discuss and finalise your choices will start from a date still to be confirmed.
- Final Confirmation of Option Choices: W/C Monday 6th June 2022
Click on the icon below and read the options booklet carefully. Your aim should be to get as much advice as possible and make a wide choice of courses. If you have any questions, contact the Assistant Head responsible for the Options process, your Head of Year and your Form tutor during assemblies and tutor time.