Current Staff Vacancies
Bishopshalt School is always seeking to expand it's talent pool. If you are a teacher or a graduate aspiring to join the profession, please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be pleased to speak to you.
What can Bishopshalt offer you?
- A student cohort with outstanding behaviour and a willingness to learn
- A Professional Development Programme for all stages of a teachers’ career
- An aspirational, supportive Leadership Team and Governors
- Ambitious, hardworking staff
- Opportunities to develop and grow in your career in an environment that values and supports initiative.
- A two week half term in October without detriment to other holiday periods throughout the year
- Free on-site parking and good road links to the M4, M25 and M40
- We are situated a short walk from the Uxbridge Road for links to public transport
Please email email@example.com to express your interest in joining our school.
We are seeking to recruit for September 2024 in the following areas:
Teacher in Charge of KS5 Maths (MPS/UPS) - TLR2B (£5,705)
Drama Teacher (MPS)
MFL Teacher French to KS5 (MPS)
If you would like further information on these positions, please email as above. Please note that Bishopshalt School cannot offer sponsorship visas for international applications.
If you would like to apply please complete the forms below and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications will not be considered without a completed safeguarding declaration. If you would like further details for any of these posts or to arrange a visit to the school please Mrs Bermingham at the email address above.
Non Teaching Staff:
Catering Assistant - Part Time 25 hours per week
If you are interested in working for our catering provider, please click this link for further details.
Exam Invigilators Required
Safeguarding Declaration FormApplications will not be considered without a completed safeguarding declaration.
If you have any questions or queries please contact:
We do not currently have vacancies on the Governing Body.
When seeking Governors we are particularly interested in experience in any of the following areas, we would like to hear from you:
- Building Project Oversight or Development
- “Looked after” or SEND children
However, you DO NOT have to have a professional background, more importantly you need to have enthusiasm and a desire to support your child and their school, to be the very best they can be.
Think you do not know anything about education? That does not matter, all you need is a willingness to learn.
What does a governor do? In short the five key responsibilities are:
- Setting ethos and values
- Holding leadership to account
- Balancing support and challenge
- Distinguishing between help and interference
- Taking responsibility for the Headteacher’s wellbeing
The Governing Body are keen to ensure that its members reflect the diverse community of Bishopshalt School.
If you would like to be considered as a parent governor please contact our Chair of Governors:
For an informal, no obligation chat.